Ways to reach Prospective Parents without spending much
Ways to reach Prospective Parents
Before reaching to Prospective Parents it is very important to know.
Who are they?
These are working parents who wants the best for their children without compromise. They select finest option after exploring every possible thing in the market.
How do they explore?
Its all because of information available in the digital world. They are digitally surrounded by Search engines, websites, videos, reviews.
So now the question arises
What kind of outreach strategy should be made to attract Prospective Parents?
In this modern era of technology, it is very important to consider Digital Marketing as a tool to run promotional campaigns and get quality leads.
Following are the few Digital Marketing strategies which can be used to attract Prospective Parents
- Search Engine Optimization: These are the strategy and techniques which are placed in school website to get free online visitors. Its is also beneficial to make your school top in search engines like Google, Bing Yahoo and etc.
- Social Media – Facebook, Instagram and Twitter: Most of the time Parents are on various platform of social media. It is the best place to place your content. The content can be informative static or video post. Social Media provides various platform to promote and create market place for target audience. Budget spend on lead generation campaign can be wisely used take out strong list of interested people in the school.
- Google AdWords – It is popularly known as PPC (pay per click) and also it has been the most powerful marketing channels for school over internet. The best part of it, is that you can position yourself at such places where potential parents shows interest and get noticed in providing solution for hunting best school for their kids.
How it can benefit you?
- Increase school reach to maximum target audience.
- Stories around school ethics, principle, vision, mission and achievements can be promoted.
- Create positive image about school amongst parents. Cost effective and ROI base results.
- School information can be made handy and easy accessible over website and other social platform for parents to use anytime anywhere.
- Perception making about school through positive online reviews.
- All the running marketing campaign can be tracked and analyse to take action accordingly.